Sunday, May 4, 2014

Halfway? What's that?

I don't do things halfway.
If you are my friend. Let me tell you, you will know how much I love you and appreciate you.
I'll send you texts randomly to tell you I miss you. I'll make sure to make your birthday special.
I'll protect you. I'll be fiercely loyal. Your problems won't have to be solved alone.

I guess I didn't know this would carry over to guys too.
I don't really do the whole "casual" thing. It's all or nothing baby.
So take me, all my problems but also all my gifts
Or leave me completely.

I know this isn't easy.
Life is messy and there is no such thing as black and white.
I'm not perfect. Of course all of my relationships are not so intense.
But it's really how I prefer things.
If we like each other. Then why not really like each other.

I never knew how to strike a match without lighting a fire.

No comments:

Post a Comment